Email Sending Failed.
Please fill all required fields.
Please enter a valid number.
Please enter a valid email address.
Email does not match.
Please enter a valid date.
Please select a function type.
THREE DAYS, TWO WAYS TO WIN 10K & 100K
From February 15 to 17 2019, 10K FOR COMING! 100K FOR BOOKING! Gives guests a chance to win cash prizes of P10,000 and P100,000 in The Wedding Library’s Weddings & Debuts Bridal Fair happening in SM Megamall, Megatrade Halls 1, 2, and 3.
Now on its seventh year, 10K FOR COMING! 100K FOR BOOKING! is at it once again to give a new set of winners extra funds for their big day. Couples and celebrants have a chance at winning P10,000 just by attending and P100,000 just by booking at the event; all this in just three days, with the raffle draw on the third day, no need to wait months for the winning entries!
The Wedding Library’s Weddings & Debuts Bridal Fair 2019 makes the stress of planning easier by having over 350 top-notch suppliers all in one vicinity. Participants can win P10,000 by simply browsing through potential choices and if they decide to book a supplier, every P2,000 from the transaction is considered one raffle entry for the P100,000 cash prize.
In addition, couples who book on the first day, Feb 15, 2019 get x2 the number of raffle tickets for more chances of winning!
For FREE Entrance, simply register at www.weddingsanddebuts.com.ph/register or text your full name to 0917 887 7248. For more details and updates, follow @theweddinglibraryph on Instagram and ‘The Wedding Library’ on Facebook.
(Per DTI-FTED SPD Permit No. 13239 Series of 2018)
Promo Duration: February 15, 16, & 17, 2019 Prizes: One (1) P 100,000 cash One (1) P 10,000 cash
1. Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will visit the Weddings & Debuts 2019 Bridal Fair can get a
P 10K Coming Raffle Ticket at designated booth/s inside the Bridal Fair halls. Each Entry has five (5) aisle slots listed. Simply inquire with any one(1) Exhibitor per aisle indicated in your Coming Raffle Ticket and have that Exhibitor fill up its company name, company representative, and company representative's signature.
No booking required. After the five slots are filled, accomplish the Coming Raffle Ticket with your complete name and address, tel/cel nos, and your wedding/debut date, and affix your signature.
Drop the Coming Raffle Stub in the Coming dropbox located inside the Halls.
2. Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will book with any of the participating exhibitors (except The Wedding Booths) will get Booking Raffle Tickets. Reservation/ booking fee and/or payment must be at least Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000). Every two thousand pesos (P 2,000) is equivalent to 1 Booking Raffle Ticket. Bookings made on the first day, Friday, February 15, will get twice the number of Booking Tickets. Instead of getting 1 Booking Ticket for every P 2,000 worth of on-the-spot bookings, couple/debutante shall get 2 Tickets to give them more chances to win. Bookings made on any of the three (3) days to any of the Major Sponsors shall get additional five (5) Booking Tickets per Major Sponsor booked. Major Sponsors are as follows: AMI Jewels, Juan Carlo The Caterer, and Smart Shot Studio. For example, a Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000) downpayment to Smart Shot Studio will be given fifteen (15) Booking Tickets if booked on February 15, and ten (10) Booking Raffle Tickets if booked on February 16 or 17. Booking Raffle Tickets for bookings made on February 15 should be claimed on the same day to be eligible for the double number of Booking Raffle Tickets. Wedding/ debut date must be between February 25, 2019-December 31, 2020 to be eligible for the raffle.
After booking with any participating exhibitors at the Bridal Fair, present your reservation form or official receipt at the Organizer’s Booth located near the entrance of the Bridal Fair to register and get your Booking Raffle Tickets.
Accomplish the Booking Raffle Ticket with your complete name and address, tel/cel nos, exhibitor’s name, and your wedding/debut date, and affix your signature.
Drop the Booking Raffle Stub at the Booking dropbox located at the Organizer’s booth.
3. Deadline for submission of entries for both the Coming and the Booking Raffles will be on February 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm. For any disputes regarding the exact time, the official time of the Organizer shall prevail. The Organizer shall make a countdown to the submission deadline.
4. Prize from the Coming Raffle Box will be P 10,000 cash, prize from the Booking Raffle Box will be P 100,000 cash. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Raffle draws for both the Coming and Booking Raffle Tickets will be on February 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm. The raffle draw will be at the Bridal Fair site, Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, in the presence of a DTI representative.
A Participant can win only once. If you are drawn for both the Coming and the Booking Draws, you get the Booking Draw Prize and another Winner from the Coming dropbox will be drawn.
6. Winners will be notified through registered mail. To claim the prize, winner must present a valid ID (SSS, Driver’s License, Passport, or Voter’s ID), the notification letter, and booking documents.
7. Prize is subject to 20% withholding tax for the prize exceeding P 10,000, to be shouldered by the winner.
8. In participating the promo, Participant agrees to allow Organizer to publish his/her photos and details (excluding contact infos) and to be interviewed by Organizer (at Organizer’s discretion) in case he/she wins. Said materials may be released by Organizer to market next promos.
9. Redemption period will be within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prize not claimed within the prescribed period will be forfeited in favor of the Organizer with prior approval from DTI.
Winner can claim his/her prize at The Wedding Library, SM Megamall branch, 5th level Bldg B SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City during mall hours, Mondays-Sundays, 10 am-9 pm. Look for branch assistant manager.
10. All employees of The Wedding Library, its exhibitors, and sponsors, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified to join the raffle.