Email Sending Failed.
Please fill all required fields.
Please enter a valid number.
Please enter a valid email address.
Email does not match.
Please enter a valid date.
Please select a function type.
WIN P100,000.00 EXTRA WEDDING BUDGET by BOOKING
or P10,000.00 by COMING!
The Wedding Library's Bridal Fair this Feb 14, 15 & 16, 2020 at the Megatrade Halls 1, 2 & 3, SM Megamall
Now on its eight year, 10K FOR COMING! 100K FOR BOOKING! is at it once again to give a new set of winners extra funds for their big day. Couples and celebrants have a chance at winning P10,000 just by attending and P100,000 just by booking at the event; all this in just three days, with the raffle draw on the third day, no need to wait months for the winning entries!
Every P2,000 worth of transaction from any official bridal fair exhibitor is considered one raffle entry for the P100,000 cash prize.
But wait, there's more!
If you book during the FIRST DAY, Feb 14, 2020 you get an extra chance to WIN P10,000 for our Vday Promo Raffle! --- non winning entries will be automatically transferred to our P100k Raffle!
For FREE Entrance, simply register at www.weddingsanddebuts.com.ph/register or text your full name to 0917 887 7248. For more details and updates, follow @theweddinglibraryph on Instagram and ‘The Wedding Library’ on Facebook.
(Per DTI-FTED SPD Permit No.12608 Series of 2019)
Promo Duration: Feb 14, 15 & 16, 2020
One (1) P 100,000 cash for On-the-Spot BookingsOne
One (1) P 10,000 cash for Coming
One (1) P10,000 cash Vday Promo On the Spot Booking
1. Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will visit The Wedding Library’s Bridal Fair Feb 2020 can get a P 10K Coming Raffle Ticket at designated booth/s inside the Bridal Fair Halls. Each Entry has five (5) aisle slots listed. Simply inquire with any one(1) Exhibitor per aisle indicated in your Coming Raffle Ticket and have that Exhibitor fill up its company name, company representative, and company representative's signature.
No booking required. After the five slots are filled, accomplish the Coming Raffle Ticket with your complete name and address, tel/cel nos, and your wedding/debut date, and affix your signature.
Drop the Coming Raffle Stub in the Coming dropbox located inside the Halls.
2. Brides/grooms/debutantes/other celebrators who will book with any of the participating exhibitors (except The Wedding Library Booths) will get Booking Raffle Tickets. Reservation/ booking fee and/or payment must be at least Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000). Every two thousand pesos (P 2,000) is equivalent to 1 Booking Raffle Ticket. Bookings made on the first day, Friday, Feb 14, will get twice the number of Booking Tickets. Instead of getting 1 Booking Ticket for every P 2,000 worth of on-the-spot bookings, couple/debutante shall get 2 Tickets to give them more chances to win. Bookings made on any of the three (3) days to any of the Major Sponsors shall get additional five (5) Booking Tickets per Major Sponsor booked. Major Sponsors are as follows: Smart Shot Studio, AMI Jewels, Juan Carlo the Caterer, Getaway Tours, Maayo SaN Remigio, and Michael Celestino. For example, a Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000) downpayment to Smart Shot Studio will be given fifteen (15) Booking Tickets if booked on Feb 14, and ten (10) Booking Raffle Tickets if booked on Feb 15 and Feb 16. Booking Raffle Tickets for bookings made on Feb 14 shouldbe claimed on the same day to be eligible for the double number of Booking Raffle Tickets. Wedding/ debut date must be between Feb28, 2020-December 31, 2021 to be eligible for the raffle. After booking with any participating exhibitors at the Bridal Fair, present your reservation form or official receipt at the Organizer’s Booth located near the entrance of the Bridal Fair to register and get your Booking Raffle Tickets.
Accomplish the Booking Raffle Ticket with your complete name and address, tel/cel nos, exhibitor’s name, andyour wedding/debut date, and affix your signature. Drop the Booking Raffle Stub at the Booking dropbox located at the Organizer’s booth. 3. Deadline for submission for both the Coming and the Booking Raffles will be on Feb 16, 2020 at 6:30 pm. Dedline for submission of the Vday Promo tickets is on Feb 14, 6:30pm. For any disputes regarding the exact time, the official time of the Organizer shall prevail.The Organizer shall make a countdown to the submission deadline.
4. Prize from the Coming Raffle Box will be P 10,000 cash, prize from the Booking Raffle Box P 100,000 cash. Prizes are non-transferable.
5.Raffle Draw for both the Coming and Booking Raffle Tickets will be on Feb 16, 2020 at 7:30 pm. Raffle Draw for the Vday Promo tickets will be on Feb 14, 2020 at 7:30pm. The raffle draws will be at the Bridal Fair site, Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, in the presence of a DTI representative. A Participant can win both for the early bird and the P 100,000 Booking Grand Prize. If you are drawn for both the Coming and any of the Booking Draws, you get the Booking Draw Prize and another Winner from the Coming dropbox will be drawn.
6. Winners will be notified through registered mail. To claim the prize, winner must present a valid ID (SSS,Driver’s License, Passport, or Voter’s ID), the notification letter, and booking documents.
7. Prize is subject to 20% withholding tax for the prize exceeding P 10,000, to be shouldered by the winner.
8. In participating the promo, Participant agrees to allow Organizer to publish his/her photos and details (excludingcontact infos) and to be interviewed by Organizer (at Organizer’s discretion) in case he/she wins. Said materialsmay be released by Organizer to market next promos.
9. Redemption period will be within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prize not claimed within the prescribedperiod will be forfeited in favor of the Organizer with prior approval from DTI.
Winner can claim his/her prize at The Wedding Library, SM Megamall branch, 5 th level Bldg B SM Megamall,Mandaluyong City during mall hours, Mondays-Sundays, 10 am-9 pm. Look for branch assistant manager.10. All employees of The Wedding Library, its exhibitors, and sponsors, and their relatives up to the second degreeof affinity and consanguinity are disqualified to join the raffle.Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit # 12608 Series of 2019Website Mechanics/ Leaflet Mechanics