Email Sending Failed.
Please fill all required fields.
Please enter a valid number.
Please enter a valid email address.
Email does not match.
Please enter a valid date.
Please select a function type.
Be one of three (3) Couples to win a FREE, Unique Couple's Boudoir Sexy Prenup Photo Session courtesy of the Organizer of Weddings & Debuts Bridal Fair! February 19, 20 & 21, at the Megatrade Halls 1, 2, & 3!
Simply inquire with any of Weddings & Debuts 2016 Bridal Fair's Exhibitors (except The Wedding Library) and Get a Chance to Win a FREE Couple's Boudoir Sexy Prenup Photo Session
What is a Boudoir Photo Shoot
Boudoir (Italian, literally “woman’s private room) shoot is an avant garde concept fast becoming a trend in the Western countries. Started with the Bridal Boudoir Shoot where the bride poses in intimate shots for the camera as a wedding gift to her groom.
The concept evolved to include the Couple’s Boudoir Photo Shoot, where the couple, while in the peak of their romance and during their most statuesque physique (i.e. both usually before or just right after the wedding), pose sexily or provocatively for the cameras.
Results are usually striking, elegant, unique shots the couple will cherish for a long, long time.
As the Boudoir Shoot is still not a very widespread practice in the Philippines, the extent of “sexiness” of the Couple’s Sexy Prenup Photo Session Prize can range from as mild as sexy outdoor poses to intimate bedroom shots which will depend on the comfort level of the couple to be discussed before the shoot.
One thing is for sure: the photos will always remind you of the passion and romance you should always share with each other forever!
Eligibility: Applicants must be either of the 2:
About to be wed couples whose wedding date is between October 2015 to December 31, 2017
All just married couples whose wedding date is within 2015, who used the services of any of the Exhibitors.
Prize: (3 Winners) FREE Couple's Boudoir Sexy Prenup Photo Session
Includes a 1½ - 2 hour Photo Shoot Session courtesy of Major Sponsor Smart Shot Studio
Venue for the Shoot
Hair & Make-up for the Bride
More than 50 photos raw output on dvd
1 16”x20” photo with frame
1. To join, the following terms and rules apply:
For about to be wed couples
A. Inquire with any of the exhibitors of Weddings & Debuts 2016 Bridal Fair anytime within October 9, 2015- November 12, 2015. Booking is not required.
Exhibitors List (as of 10012015)
B. Get the name of the account executive or salesperson you inquired with.
C. Email to email@example.com the ff infos:
i. Groom's and Bride's full names,
ii. Cell numbers and Email addresses of Bride & Groom,
iii. Wedding Date,
iv. Company Name of Exhibitor you inquired with,
v. Name of account personnel or sales executive who assisted your inquiry
Subject of Email: Boudoir Application
Attach photos of you and your fiance together, no glasses no shades, no hats or other head gear: 1 close-up, 1 half body, and 1 full body. Photos should be in jpeg, 72 dpi, max size is 5x8 in.
About- to-be-wed couples who have previously inquired with or already booked with any of the Exhibitors can contact the said Exhibitor and inform the sales assistant/account exec that you will join the promo. Afterwhich, email us as above.
For just married couples
Email the infos and photos same as above.
2. Prerequisite for about to be wed couples is inquiry with any of the exhibitors. Booking with any of the exhibitors or Sponsors is not required and will not increase the chances of winning.
3. At least 3 Couples will be chosen from all the entries.
4. The winners will be chosen by the Organizer. Winners will be based on the photos, not on who they inquired with or if booking was made, so long as an inquiry was made. All decisions are final.
Organizer reserves the right to countercheck if inquiries were actually made with the exhibitor and to confirm wedding details of the couple as it deems fit. Organizer reserves the right to disqualify questionable/ incomplete entries or entries which do not conform with the above guidelines.
5. Prizes are non transferable. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
6. Couples shall allow Organizer of Weddings & Debuts Bridal Fair and Boudoir Photographer, at their discretion, to use pre-approved photos (by the couple) taken during the shoot in any marketing or press release materials of the said Bridal Fair prior to event dates, and our Major Sponsor photographer (Boudoir photographer) to display them at his booth during the Weddings & Debuts Bridal Fair event dates.